Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Approach

I feel like in front of me are just huge mountains, and I am relieved to say we keep climbing these mountains in big jumps. I guess that the only positive way to look at IF. Only look at the mountain in front and hope and pray you can climb it.
I found out this week that my DH s/a came back good, and that my CD 3 bloodwork levels are good. The next mountain (and scariest for me) is the HSG.
Our RE is waiting to get results from my fasting glucose test before he decides if I should be on Metformin, but it seems we will be doing an IUI/ clomid in March/ April.

1 comment:

Denise said...

It's good to hear you are climbing those mountains and not looking back at the ones behind you. Definitely a positive.

Thanks for your kind words earlier this week. It is amazing how much comfort I took in words from total strangers.

Good luck with the HSG.