Saturday, October 29, 2011

Here we go....

So, quick round up of my life since I saw you last.
The Good Stuff:
Gave birth to gorgeous healthy boy with thanks and love to the One above always in December of 2008.
I started a new job, with fertility coverage.
I am in school online for a random degree.
The Bad Stuff:
Have not used b/c since delivering him and decided to wait until he was 2 before actively trying again... not even a sniff of a pregnancy during these three years.
Bought a house.
DH started a new business, had massive falling out with business partner b/c discovered partner was stealing from him. Sadly, they were out best friends in this community and now we are dying to move out. DH still has no job.
I am in school online for a random degree.
Everyone in this town who had a child after DS was born is pregnant again as are many other of my friends.
I am hating my life in this community.... but cannot move out yet.
We are totally broke.
x2 we are totally broke.

No comments: