Friday, April 18, 2008

But It Might Not Be!

Just got a call re: my beta.. It is now 4099. I cannot believe my beta can be climbing at such a rate and going nowhere... I said that to my nurse and she kindly responded 'well at this stage the ultrasound tell us more than beta'- thanks a LOT, lady! I know!
She then also told me to keep making sure I do not do any exercise/ strenuous activities/ or have intercourse (??! didn't that old wives tale go out around the time women became sexually liberated??)
I will keep you all posted...

2 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so sorry you are in this limbo.

Mazzy said...

Wow, I am behind.. sorry I missed your news Friday, while wallowing in my own sadness.
I hope this high beta is a good sign of better news this week than last. You are in my heart, and I am thinking only good thoughts for you.
*hugs*