Monday, April 28, 2008

Final Release

No, not sex unfortunately- that is still banned..

I am referring to my release-age from my RE center. As of this Friday, I am a regular OB- GYN patient.

I had my final RE ultrasound this morning. We saw the baby (now a nice 9.91 mm!); could not hear the heartbeat this time- only saw it (beating away at 140 BMP approx), which was disappointing but THRILLED it is there; and I am measuring one day ahead. Going by my last scan I am 7w0d, today I am measuring at 7w1d. Also, they gave me my official due date- December 15th 2008!

As far as symptoms go my nausea is kicking in with lots of gagging; peeing all the time; and tastebuds are a little off. It is all worth it though :)

3 comments:

Mazzy said...

such fabulous news!
i am so glad to hear it.
congrats!!!! :)

Denise said...

Congrats on your soon to be graduation!

Maria said...

YAY! Crappy symptoms are always good!!

Congrats on moving to the OB!