Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Unexisting Complexities

These past few days have been nothing short of horrendous, for those of you who haven't figured that out already... there is little that leaves you feeling as helpless and weak as the sureity and knowledge in your own mind that everything is not ok, and failures are sure to happen.

I am pleased to report this morning, that I was totally, totally wrong. I spent the last few days torturing myself, crying on the bathroom floor, being a total bitch to DH and his family and totally shutting myself off.
However, this morning at my 3rd time's the charm ultrasound we were fortunate enough to see a gestational sac, yolk sac, AND a little fetus. I was gonna break down and cry but was advised if I did so I wouldn't hear the heartbeat. And hear it I did- all 134 bpm of it!

So, with huge thanks and praise to G-d, I am happy to report I am (still) very pregnant.

5 comments:

Jenni said...

OMG!!!!! I am so happy for you and DH. I know you have waited and waited. Blessings to you and my prayers are with you. CONGRATULATIONS!

Mazzy said...

Amen! What wonderful news, I am absolutely thrilled to read this update... you have really been on my heart.
Joyous celebration!
*hugs*

Morgan said...

Fantastic! I hope you can rest easy now.

Denise said...

Oh, congratulations! I'm so incredibly relieved for you!

Maria said...

OMG, YAY!!!! I'm over the moon happy for you!!