Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Facts About Me

Waiting tagged me, so see my quirky facts below.

Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.

Post the rules.

Share six non-important habits/quirks about yourself.

Tag three other people.


1) I am from London, England and all my family (except DH) are there.

2) I am addicted to potato chips. I have been known to spend over $100 shipping in stuff from England because I don't think the chips here compare (sorry!)

3) I am the oldest and only married one of my siblings. My brother is 25 and 11 months younger than me, my sister is 24 and my youngest brother is 20.

4) DH does not know I keep a blog, nor do any of my friends (except E).

5) I trained as an occupational therapist, and I HATE it. I never worked as one, and now I work for a really low paying job in non-profit in Manhattan.

6) I am a recipe and cookbook-aholic. I love finding new recipes for old favourites. This drives DH crazy because if I make something he loves with one recipe, the next time I will use a new recipe for the same food, and it won't come out the same/ as good/ whatever....

Sorry I cannot tag anyone else as all the bloggers I read have done this like 10 times over by now!

3 comments:

Mazzy said...

Do you miss London??
Husband knows about my blog but has never once read it and I am glad. For some reason, I think I would edit myself more if I knew he read it.

Thank you for sharing!!

Denise said...

I assume you mean potato chips as in the thin, crunchy kind, rather than what we call fries?

Thanks for playing along. I just learned 6 new things about you!

Maria said...

How long have you been over here?

I love London. I want to go back there. And I do agree, the chips are really good over there.

Everyone knows about my blog: Friends, Family, Myspace, Facebook. Sometimes it sucks when so many people know. I can't bitch as much.