Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another and another and another...

And so, here I am 3 days after my 2nd IUI, 3 days post ovulation, 8 hours after my progesterone test (although why they opted to do it on CD 19 I have no idea). The one test I was not worried about and they came back to me with the high number of 6. Fabulous.
As my nurse explained, they like to see anything above 10, with 8 being the minimum. Perusing the old BFF I note lots of people are pregnant with number like 7, so I'm not too worried, but what it means for now is another pill- well, it was either another pill or enlisting DH's help to do the HCG trigger again. Yeuch- that wasn't going to happen.
So, for now I am again on Prometrium (I hate it, but maybe it will help!) and still taking good old Glucophage XR. Geez, this cycle better work and the baby better appreciate what a pill popper it's mommy was ;-)

I am keeping everything crossed for the big one on April 7th...

3 comments:

Denise said...

It's always something, isn't it? All the pills will be worth it when you bring home baby. Good luck in your 2ww. What are you doing to keep busy?

Mazzy said...

Can you use suppositories instead? The progesterone pills make me so sick, I cannot take them.
Wishing the BEST for you this cycle!

Morgan said...

I hope you get good news soon. I know the waiting must be the worst. Very best of luck to you. :)