Sunday, March 23, 2008

Target: IUI

Well the day finally arrived... It was actually rather unexpected, which I am happy about because I cannot imagine having to obsess over waiting for the actual IUI day as well as obsessing over everything else!
In my doctors office, they follow a slightly different protocol- they do two IUI's, but trigger the morning of the first one, and do another one 24 hours later. They also advise our own BD'ing tomorrow night (needless to say, DH is FAR more excited for that!)
It was all painless and over fast- no ultrasounds, no blood work; just me, a nurse, the specimen (it was 'very nice' according to the doc), the doctor and a speculum.
As for my part, I had three follies; one at 20mm, one at 17mm and one at 15mm- these are measurements as of yesterday so i would expect them to all be slightly larger today.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Glad to hear everything went well!

Morgan said...

Oooh, this sounds great!